1. If you live in Florida and have children under the age of 18 years , it is the law. You are required to take the Florida Parent Education and Family Stabilization Class.
2. During and After Divorce, there will be lots of issues you and your spouse will need to sort through regarding the children. Proactive Parenting After Divorce class will help you change your relationship from “x”spouse to “coparent.
3. The ProActive Parenting Class after Divorce will help you shift your attention from anger to cooperation.
4. You will learn “how to better” understand and relate to your children, if they are toddlers or teenagers!
5. You will learn that what your are feeling is natural and you will find solutions that you can apply to your own life and circumstances.
6. You will be doing something that communicates to your children ” you care” about what they are going through!
7. You will be able to think about life after divorce and the new chapter, the fear, the challenges and the possibilities.
8. You will discuss issues that will be important for you and your children in the future .
9. You will be doing something productive for yourself.
10. You will be moving one step closer to resolution of your divorce!
Pro-Active Parenting and Divorce , Florida Court Approved Parent Education and Family Stabilization Class is coauthored by Karen Kaplan, MS.Ed, LMFT and Dr. Debbie Swayman, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists practicing at Family Therapy Associates in Coral Springs and Parkland Florida area.
Pro-Active Parenting and Divorce is available in all 67 Florida counties : Alachua, Baker ,Bay, Bradford, Brevard, Broward ,Calhoun ,Charlotte ,Citrus Clay, Collier, Columbia , Dade ,De Soto, Dixie ,Duval ,Escambia ,Flagler, Franklin, Gadsden, Gilchrist , Glades ,Gulf ,Hamilton ,Hardee ,Hendry ,Hernando, Highlands ,Hillsborough ,Holmes ,Indian River ,Jackson ,Jefferson ,Lafayette, Lake, Lee, Leon ,Levy, Liberty, Madison, Manatee , Marion , Martin ,Monroe ,Nassau ,Okaloosa ,Okeechobee ,Orange ,Osceloa ,Palm Beach , Pasco , Pinellas , Polk , Putnam , St. Johns , St. Lucie , Santa Rosa , Sarasota ,Seminole, Sumter ,Suwannee ,Taylor ,Union ,Volusia, Wakulla ,Walton, Washington
Pro-Active Parenting and Divorce is available on-line, on-site classroom in Coral Springs/Parkland and in Home Study formats, this program is a designed to educate parents who are in the process of divorce find useful tools to successfully co-parent after divorce. To accommodate more students, recently the classroom schedule has been expanded to include week day morning and weekend classes, as well as the evening schedule.Â Pro-Active Parenting and Divorce is now also available in Spanish and French.
The course has been approved by the DCF/State of Florida and meets all requirements for the court-mandated parenting class required for all divorcing parents with children under the age of 18.
To register for this course, visit fyifamilies.com or call 954-341-2555. A certificate of completion is available immediately upon completion of the course.
FOR MORE INFORMATION;