- Did you know that if you are
- a Florida Resident
- have a child or children under the age of 18 (or 19 if they are close to graduating from high school)
- and are filing for divorce you are required to complete a 4-hour Parent Education Family Stabilization Class that has been re-certified by DCF since September 2017.
2. Did you know that if you take the class early on in the process you may actually make the process easier for you and your children?
3. Did you know you can take the class online in English or Spanish and it is approved for all Florida Counties ?
Please CLICK HERE for fast easy information!